The historical Palace Theatre, located on 314 South Austin Street in Seguin, Texas, hosts a variety of events and programs for the general public.
This art deco style theater, which was built in the late forties, has 2 screens available with 16mm and 35mm movie projectors and High Definition video projectors with DTS digital surround sound.
The large theatre has 350 seats with a 40 foot silver movie screen and a stage. The smaller theatre has 160 seats with a 25 foot screen on the second floor.
A concession stand and bar complement the lobby area.
A variety of possibilities are available for the following programs and events at this large venue:
- Film & Video Screenings- 35mm, 16mm, DVD and Blu-Ray formats available
- Film Festivals
- Stage Plays
- Musical Concerts
- Corporate Events & Meetings
- Stand-Up Comedy
- Magic Performances
- Stage Readings
- Set for Television and Film Productions
- Photography Shows
- Children’s Birthday Parties
- Live Sports Telecasts
- Touring Theatrical Productions
- Lectures, Seminars & Workshops
|For more information about reserving the theater for your event, call Seguin Theatres, Inc. at 830-379-2428 (voice).